1. Our Guarantee
Louis Barnett Chocolates are committed to providing you with an excellent service. If you receive an order which you are happy with, or are not entirely satisfied with, we would like you to contact us with your comments and understand where we can improve our service and products and will do all we can to put it right for you. We respond to all queries within 24 hours.
2. Our Offers
Any offers we make are designed to be used independently and are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
3. The Contract Between Us
We must receive full payment of the price for the products that you order before your order can be shipped. when payment is received we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
4. The price for products that you order are as set out in our website
4.1 You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out during the order/checkout process.
5. All Allergy advice is clearly stated on our website
6. Cancellation by us
6.1 Louis Barnett Chocolates reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if.
6.1.2 if we have insufficient stock to deliver your order. If this is the case, we will contact you to advise of an availability date or to offer you a substitute product;
6.1.3 we do not deliver to your area.
6.1.4 If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your pay-pay account any sum deducted by us as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
7. Delivery of products to you
7.1 We will deliver the products ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. It is your responsibility to provide us with correct delivery address. Louis Barnett Chocolates will not check or verify addresses and messages supplied by you.
7.2 You will become the owner of the products you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once products have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
8.1 If the products we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, or if you do not receive the products ordered, we shall have no liability to you other than as set out below.
8.2 If you notify a problem to us under this clause, our only obligation will be:
8.2.1 Louis Barnett Chocolates to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
8.2.2 Louis Barnett Chocolates to supply and deliver substitute products if your original choice cannot be delivered for any reason;
8.2.3 Louis Barnett Chocolates to replace any products that are damaged or defective; or
8.2.4 to refund to you the amount paid by you for the products in question in whatever way we choose.
8.3 Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the products in question under clause 8.2.4 above.
9. Louis Barnett Chocolates, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website), and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
10. You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase products from our site. The importation or exportation of certain products to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the products you purchase.
11. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
12. Intellectual Property
The content of this website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on this website without written permission from a director of Louis Barnett Chocolates
13. Use of Louis Barnett Chocolates Website
A "cookie" is a small text file that is placed on a user's computer hard drive by a website. There are several types of cookie and the most common are often referred to as 'session' cookies. These are used to keep track of information needed by a user as they travel from page to page within a website. These cookies have a short lifetime and expire within a few minutes of the user leaving the site. The Louis Barnett Chocolates site also uses simple cookies to remember your login and shopping cart details so that users who choose can be automatically logged in when they next visit the site. These cookies last for 30 days and are refreshed on each visit.
Louis Barnett Chocolates uses benign, short lived 'session' and remember me cookies to track anonymously which areas of the site are popular and which are not used, this allows us to target carefully our website resources.
Louis Barnett Chocolates cookies do not analyse visits to other websites.
Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default; however, it is possible to set a browser to reject Louis Barnett Chocolates. If this is done it is important not to exclude the benign and useful session cookies. Choose an option that rejects all third party cookies.
Here are the names and descriptions of the cookies used by Louis Barnett Chocolates:
Description: Store functionality: These cookies remember your login and shopping cart details so that users who choose can be automatically logged in when they next visit the site. These cookies last for 30 days and are refreshed on each visit.
Description: Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website.
Google Analytics stores IP address anonamously on its servers in the US, and neither Louis Barnett Chocolates or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
13.2 disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws.
BEYOND OUR CONTROL
If there are Events beyond our control we have no liability for failure to deliver products ordered, or for any damages or defects to products , that are caused by events or circumstances beyond our control, including, without limitation to , strikes or other industrial disputes, system breakdown, flood, fire or weather disruption, explosion or accident.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.